Get in touch to talk about any niggling worries or questions you might have, it’s totally normal to feel a bit apprehensive before a shoot
What area do you cover?
I’m based just south of Bristol, in North Somerset but cover the whole of the UK. Travel within 100 miles is included in the package price. For Wedding’s further afield a small fee is payable – please contact me for details.
I don’t currently shoot destination weddings but know lots of awesome photographers who do – so get in touch if you need a recommendation!
How do I book?
Like most photographers I get booked up very far in advanced, so please get in touch as soon as possible via my contact page to check my availability.
If I’m available, I recommend either a video chat or meet up to make-sure we’re a good fit for one another before you proceed with your booking.
Should I book an engagement shoot?
Most people feel apprehensive about getting their photos taken. A pre-wedding shoot gives us a great chance to get to know each other and gives you the chance to start feeling relaxed with me and in front of my camera.
If you want more info about why it’s a great idea, check out my blog “Why to have an Engagement Shoot“
Do you take a deposit?
The deposit for my Wedding package is 30% which is required to reserve your date
Full payment is required 2 months before the wedding.
For family photography, full payment is required on booking
How far in advance do we need to book?
Wedding photographers get booked up well in advance, especially for weekend weddings from May to September.
I am now almost fully booked for 2020, with space for only a handful of additional weddings. I am also booking for 2021, so please get in touch via my contact page to check my availability and avoid disappointment!
Should we book a Second Photographer?
Second photographers are useful if you’re having a big wedding (150+ guests) because it’s impossible for me to capture all the fun at larger weddings.
They also provide a different perspective at the ceremony and just generally mean we can capture more amazing shots.
Finally, because there’s two of us, we split up to capture all those pre-wed nerves and excitement and are therefore able to tell the story of both of you getting ready, the morning of your wedding
All Second Photographers I use run their own wedding photography business and as such, can only be booked on a whole day basis.
How long will it take to get our photos?
Shooting any wedding is only 10% of a good photographer’s work. The other 90% is in post-production. This includes culling all those images with half eyes shut or unflattering poses, followed by a careful edit of each individual image.
I create a highlight slideshow to music, which shows off some of my favourite photographs and is great to share with your family and friends. This is before I create an online gallery with your final collection of images.
Whilst I hate keeping people waiting, I truly believe that quality is more important than speed, so it can take anything up to 12 weeks for delivery of images (particularly in busier, summer months).
If you’ve booked a second photographer, I also edit their work to ensure all your photographs are in keeping with my style.
Are you Insured?
Becky Weir Photography
Natural and Creative, Documentary Style
Bristol Wedding Photographer
UK Based Wedding Photographer for Couples Who Are Wildly in Love
Natural | Outdoor | Rustic Weddings are my Thing!